Welcome to the world of club racing! Have you got what it takes to fight for the top spot in the Roadclub leagues? Will it be you who can drive all the way to challenge the Roadclub Master?
- Immersive club setting
- Innovative career mode
- Quick race mode
- One-of-a-kind ranking system
- Buy cars and upgrades
- Nitroboost and slipstream to victory
- Professional soundtrack
- 2 realism levels: Arcade or Simulation
- Complete customization. Editors included!
The league system
For the first time in racing history, Roadclub features a league system with divisions you advance through or fall down from, like in sports. As you progress through the main league you can take detours and join cups and tournaments and smaller leagues to gain more cash and experience.
What's really unique about the career mode is that ALL computer-controlled members in the club advance in level and make economical decisions between races, just like you! Combining this with other random events like challenges and car shops with limited and ever-changing stock Roadclub ensures that no career games are ever the same! You can challenge and be challenged by other members at any time. Race for cash or put your (and their!) car on the line!
- Windows XP and above. Earlier may work.
- DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: AMD Duron 900Mhz/Intel Pentium 3 667Mhz or better
- System memory: 256 MB or more.
- Video card: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible.
Please note that integrated and lowest end cards (like intel and s3 boards) may not work well or at all. Let us know which cards DOES and DOESN'T work, preferably on the forum so everyone can see!